Sold as a kit for deck mounting. Just fit the two stainless steel pad eyes to the deck in line with the bow bracket. This bracket is a stainless ring with a low friction polyamide inner lining through which the bowsprit slides into the “active” position. After the gennaker is doused, the bowsprit can slide back and be secured to the aft eye. If required, it can be quickly removed and stowed securely below.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
1 document for Seldén Ø75mm Aluminium Bowsprit
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Nub The Nub
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Velocitek Makai
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect