Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø72mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow D2 Club
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Velocitek Shift
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE