Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø72mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor