Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact us.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø48mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633