Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø48mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs