Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø140mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Nub The Nub