Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø140mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large