Sold as a kit for deck mounting. Just fit the two stainless steel pad eyes to the deck in line with the bow bracket. This bracket is a stainless ring with a low friction polyamide inner lining through which the bowsprit slides into the “active” position. After the gennaker is doused, the bowsprit can slide back and be secured to the aft eye. If required, it can be quickly removed and stowed securely below.
Carbon Bowsprit section, inboard end fitting with plunger, outboard end fitting, 2 stainless steel pad eyes & instructions.
*BOW RING/BRACKET SOLD SEPARATELY
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact us.
1 document for Seldén Ø120mm Carbon Bowsprit
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor