Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø111mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633