A Seldén Mirror Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 300kg
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 80kg
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus