A Seldén Mirror Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633