A Seldén Korsar Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI