A Seldén Hornet Carbon Boom - 78mm
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box