Seldén CX and Seldén GX are operated with an endless furling line running over a line driver drum. The furling line is preferably led all the way back to the cock pit and Seldén offer the Double Fairlead and the Twin-Cam block for a well organized set up. A purpose made AT-Cable has been developed to secure the function of the system and as the performance of top-down furling is dependant on the torsional rigidity of the AT-cable, it is included in the Seldén GX furlers.
• Metal ”teeth” in the drum make for a good grip on the line when furling the sail.
• A wedge in the line guide separates the line from the drum when unfurling the sail and the drum spins freely.
• Sealed steel bearing in the drum and in the halyard swivel for long service life.
• Rubber fender prevents the halyard swivel from chafing the mast while hoisting the furled sail.
• CX. Spring loaded lock makes it easy to connect the thimbles to the drum and the halyard swivel.
• GX. Patented line lock for easy mounting of the AT-Cable to the drum and to the halyard swivel.
• All structural parts are made of high-strength Duplex stainless steel. This means reduced material and low weight.
• Non-structural parts are made of impact resistant glass fibre reinforced polyamide composite.
- Seldén GX drum, halyard swivel and AT-cable is included in the kit.
- Max cable lengths available:
- Drum Size: 105mm
- Dimension of AT-cable: 9mm
- Max suggested sail area: 50m²
- Max Working Load: 7.5kN
1 document for Seldén GX7.5 Kit
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Velocitek Prism
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB