Whether you are a cruising sailor who wants more space for the rest of the family, or a racing sailor after a quick tack or gybe, the Seldén gnav system provides the ultimate solution.
Gnavs (or upside-down, reverse-thrust vang systems) are becoming very popular for both racing and recreational boats due to the huge gain in cockpit space made by removing the conventional kicker. The Seldén gnav system is way ahead of its time and is the only production gnav solution on the market. Lightweight, efficient and very strong, it offers a multitude of options for controlling boom thrust and increasing cockpit space.
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting