Whether you are a cruising sailor who wants more space for the rest of the family, or a racing sailor after a quick tack or gybe, the Seldén gnav system provides the ultimate solution.
Gnavs (or upside-down, reverse-thrust vang systems) are becoming very popular for both racing and recreational boats due to the huge gain in cockpit space made by removing the conventional kicker. The Seldén gnav system is way ahead of its time and is the only production gnav solution on the market. Lightweight, efficient and very strong, it offers a multitude of options for controlling boom thrust and increasing cockpit space.
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Velocitek Makai
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE