Whether you are a cruising sailor who wants more space for the rest of the family, or a racing sailor after a quick tack or gybe, the Seldén gnav system provides the ultimate solution.
Gnavs (or upside-down, reverse-thrust vang systems) are becoming very popular for both racing and recreational boats due to the huge gain in cockpit space made by removing the conventional kicker. The Seldén gnav system is way ahead of its time and is the only production gnav solution on the market. Lightweight, efficient and very strong, it offers a multitude of options for controlling boom thrust and increasing cockpit space.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom