Whether you are a cruising sailor who wants more space for the rest of the family, or a racing sailor after a quick tack or gybe, the Seldén gnav system provides the ultimate solution.
Gnavs (or upside-down, reverse-thrust vang systems) are becoming very popular for both racing and recreational boats due to the huge gain in cockpit space made by removing the conventional kicker. The Seldén gnav system is way ahead of its time and is the only production gnav solution on the market. Lightweight, efficient and very strong, it offers a multitude of options for controlling boom thrust and increasing cockpit space.
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner