Furlex Electric is designed around a highly efficient 12V or 24V electric motor. Power is transmitted to a selflocking worm gear to rotate the luff extrusion at a max torque of 60Nm (200E), 90Nm (300E) and 135 Nm (400E) respectively. These high torque levels mean that you can always rely on being able to furl your foresail – even when the wind and sea are doing their worst.
Furlex Electric is available for either on-deck or throughdeck installations. The main advantage of a throughdeck installation is better sailing performance as a result of maximised luff length. More space on the foredeck is an added bonus!
1 document for Seldén Furlex 400TDE
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Velocitek Prism
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Spinlock XTR Clutch