Furlex Electric is designed around a highly efficient 12V or 24V electric motor. Power is transmitted to a selflocking worm gear to rotate the luff extrusion at a max torque of 60Nm (200E), 90Nm (300E) and 135 Nm (400E) respectively. These high torque levels mean that you can always rely on being able to furl your foresail – even when the wind and sea are doing their worst.
Furlex Electric is available for either on-deck or throughdeck installations. The main advantage of a throughdeck installation is better sailing performance as a result of maximised luff length. More space on the foredeck is an added bonus!
1 document for Seldén Furlex 400TDE
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Velocitek Shift
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light