Furlex Electric is designed around a highly efficient 12V or 24V electric motor. Power is transmitted to a selflocking worm gear to rotate the luff extrusion at a max torque of 60Nm (200E), 90Nm (300E) and 135 Nm (400E) respectively. These high torque levels mean that you can always rely on being able to furl your foresail – even when the wind and sea are doing their worst.
Furlex Electric is available for either on-deck or throughdeck installations. The main advantage of a throughdeck installation is better sailing performance as a result of maximised luff length. More space on the foredeck is an added bonus!
1 document for Seldén Furlex 300TDE
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek Prism
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs