Furlex Electric is designed around a highly efficient 12V or 24V electric motor. Power is transmitted to a selflocking worm gear to rotate the luff extrusion at a max torque of 60Nm (200E), 90Nm (300E) and 135 Nm (400E) respectively. These high torque levels mean that you can always rely on being able to furl your foresail – even when the wind and sea are doing their worst.
Furlex Electric is available for either on-deck or throughdeck installations. The main advantage of a throughdeck installation is better sailing performance as a result of maximised luff length. More space on the foredeck is an added bonus!
1 document for Seldén Furlex 300TDE
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Velocitek Shift
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520