The new Furlex 30 is a high load increased capacity version of the Furlex 20. It is suitable for larger dinghies and keelboats where the Furlex 20 is marginal on load and or rope capacity. It is possible to mix and match with the Furlex 20 top swivel. The new furler system features the same quality, innovation and performance that has made Furlex the World’s best selling range of Furling gear.
The lower swivel is made of a high strength stainless steel structure with composite drum and cover. The
cover fairlead position can be orientated to suit your boats’ layout. 5mm stainless steel ball bearings provide low friction under high load.
1 document for Seldén Furlex 30/40 Lower Swivel
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520