The new Furlex 30 is a high load increased capacity version of the Furlex 20. It is suitable for larger dinghies and keelboats where the Furlex 20 is marginal on load and or rope capacity. It is possible to mix and match with the Furlex 20 top swivel. The new furler system features the same quality, innovation and performance that has made Furlex the World’s best selling range of Furling gear.
The lower swivel is made of a high strength stainless steel structure with composite drum and cover. The
cover fairlead position can be orientated to suit your boats’ layout. 5mm stainless steel ball bearings provide low friction under high load.
1 document for Seldén Furlex 30/40 Lower Swivel
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628