Furlex Electric is designed around a highly efficient 12V or 24V electric motor. Power is transmitted to a selflocking worm gear to rotate the luff extrusion at a max torque of 60Nm (200E), 90Nm (300E) and 135 Nm (400E) respectively. These high torque levels mean that you can always rely on being able to furl your foresail – even when the wind and sea are doing their worst.
Furlex Electric is available for either on-deck or throughdeck installations. The main advantage of a throughdeck installation is better sailing performance as a result of maximised luff length. More space on the foredeck is an added bonus!
1 document for Seldén Furlex 200TDE
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom