Furlex Electric is designed around a highly efficient 12V or 24V electric motor. Power is transmitted to a selflocking worm gear to rotate the luff extrusion at a max torque of 60Nm (200E), 90Nm (300E) and 135 Nm (400E) respectively. These high torque levels mean that you can always rely on being able to furl your foresail – even when the wind and sea are doing their worst.
Furlex Electric is available for either on-deck or throughdeck installations. The main advantage of a throughdeck installation is better sailing performance as a result of maximised luff length. More space on the foredeck is an added bonus!
1 document for Seldén Furlex 200TDE
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Velocitek Prism
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Trogear Trogear AS-40