A Seldén Flying Junior Aluminium Boom - 2628
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket