A Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633