A Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing