A Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420