A Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs