A Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Marlow D2 Club
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Nub The Nub
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus