A Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Nub The Nub
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Velocitek Shift
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633