A Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Velocitek Prism
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler