A Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628