AFirefly Aluminium Mast - C-Section
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520