An Unrigged Fireball Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave