A Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Velocitek Prism
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light