A Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Sleeved
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KF0.9 Furler