E40i - THE EASILY PLACED ELECTRIC WINCH
The coach roof is the normal place for a winch that operates halyards, reef lines, outhaul and control lines.
The E40i winch is built up around an electric motor which is totally integrated in the drum. Only three thin cables are protruding to lead through the coach roof or the deck, no large cutouts and no external motor or gearbox. This makes for uncompromised headroom down below
Hoisting your main will no longer be a struggle. Self-tailing function and 3-speed operation makes the E40i ideal for any line where you need the combination of speed and fine-tuning.
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved