A Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Bonomi JOY Deck Switch 12/24v Double Command Control Kit
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 300kg
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 110kg
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 110kg
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 80kg
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)