A Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628