A Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul