A Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch