A Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Marlow D2 Club
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack