A Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus