An Unrigged British Moth Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Unrigged
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs