An Unrigged British Moth Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Nub The Nub
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus