Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner