Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
1 document for Seldén Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box