Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus