Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
1 document for Seldén Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved