Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
1 document for Seldén Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB