Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
1 document for Seldén Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul