Seldén backstay tensioners have smooth, clean surfaces. Even the wire terminal is fully covered. These low-weight backstay tensioners are simple to use. All you do is insert a standard winch handle and turn. The tensioner has a maximum working load of 30 kN. The stroke is an ample 250 or 400 mm, depending on the length of the tensioner.
Clevis pins and bushes are supplied with every adjuster to suit small chainplates for Ø 6 and Ø 7 mm wire.
1 document for Seldén Backstay Tensioner
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Spinlock Rig-Sense