An Unrigged or *Part Finished Albacore Aluminium Mast.
*Not cut to length from Gooseneck down on Cumulus model only
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Velocitek Makai
- Nub The Nub
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO