A Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus