This accessory for Seldén GX furlers enables the sailor to easily trim the luff of the gennaker. The Adjustable Tack Swivel slides up and down over the AT-cable and is handled from the cockpit with a down haul. As opposed to trimming the luff by slacking the halyard, the AT-cable can now be permanently tensioned and always ready for furling.
The sliding sleeve of ATS consists of two halves and therefore it is easy to retrofit the swivel on an AT-cable.
1 document for Seldén Adjustable Tack Swivel
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor