This accessory for Seldén GX furlers enables the sailor to easily trim the luff of the gennaker. The Adjustable Tack Swivel slides up and down over the AT-cable and is handled from the cockpit with a down haul. As opposed to trimming the luff by slacking the halyard, the AT-cable can now be permanently tensioned and always ready for furling.
The sliding sleeve of ATS consists of two halves and therefore it is easy to retrofit the swivel on an AT-cable.
1 document for Seldén Adjustable Tack Swivel
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus