Low resistance at high, dynamic loads is the main characteristic of Seldén Roller Bearing Blocks (RBB). The ability to easily release a highly loaded backstay tackle, a main sheet, a spinnaker halyard or a kicker tackle makes for fast, safe and uncomplicated manoeuvres.
Designed for high load, dynamic applications. Machined, black anodised aluminium cheeks and Torlon® roller bearings. PA washer insulates stainless from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The shackle features a Ø 8 mm body and Ø 10 mm pin, a strong and lightweight combination. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight. Acetal ball bearing stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 2500
- Break Load (Kg): 5000
- Weight (g): 300
- Rope Ø (mm): 14
1 document for Seldén 80mm Single Swivel Becket Block - Roller Bearing
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch