Low resistance at high, dynamic loads is the main characteristic of Seldén Roller Bearing Blocks (RBB). The ability to easily release a highly loaded backstay tackle, a main sheet, a spinnaker halyard or a kicker tackle makes for fast, safe and uncomplicated manoeuvres.
Designed for high load, dynamic applications. Machined, black anodised aluminium cheeks and Torlon® roller bearings. PA washer insulates stainless from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The shackle features a Ø 6 mm body and Ø 8 mm pin, a strong and lightweight combination. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight. Acetal ball bearing stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 1500
- Break Load (Kg): 3000
- Weight (g): 126
- Rope Ø (mm): 12
- Mounting: 3xM6 countersunk (not included)
1 document for Seldén 60mm Winch Feeder Block - Roller Bearing
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"