Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction. Technical Features BBB 60: Ø5 mm Derlin ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The Derlin version is a low weight alternative for moderate loads.
Technical Features of the BBB 60 HD (Heavy Duty): Ø5 mm stainless ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Stainless steel ball bearing races. Acetal bearing cages to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The "Heavy Duty" version is capable of handling higher loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 600
- Break Load (Kg): 1200
- Weight (g): 495
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Shackle diameter: 5mm
1 document for Seldén 60mm Triple/Cam/Becket - Fine Tuning Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished