Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction. Technical Features BBB 60: Ø5 mm Derlin ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The Derlin version is a low weight alternative for moderate loads.
Technical Features of the BBB 60 HD (Heavy Duty): Ø5 mm stainless ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Stainless steel ball bearing races. Acetal bearing cages to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The "Heavy Duty" version is capable of handling higher loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 350
- Break Load (Kg): 700
- Weight (g): 85
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Mounting: 3xM6 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 60mm Single Cheek Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul