Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Technical Features BBB 60: Ø5 mm Derlin ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The Derlin version is a low weight alternative for moderate loads.
Technical Features of the BBB 60 HD (Heavy Duty): Ø5 mm stainless ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Stainless steel ball bearing races. Acetal bearing cages to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The "Heavy Duty" version is capable of handling higher loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 350
- Break Load (Kg): 700
- Weight (g): 115
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Shackle diameter: 5mm
1 document for Seldén 60mm Single Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom