Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Technical Features BBB 60: Ø5 mm Derlin ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The Derlin version is a low weight alternative for moderate loads.
Technical Features of the BBB 60 HD (Heavy Duty): Ø5 mm stainless ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Stainless steel ball bearing races. Acetal bearing cages to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The "Heavy Duty" version is capable of handling higher loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 350
- Break Load (Kg): 700
- Weight (g): 115
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Shackle diameter: 5mm
1 document for Seldén 60mm Single Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420