Low resistance at high, dynamic loads is the main characteristic of Seldén Roller Bearing Blocks (RBB). The ability to easily release a highly loaded backstay tackle, a main sheet, a spinnaker halyard or a kicker tackle makes for fast, safe and uncomplicated manoeuvres.
Designed for high load, dynamic applications. Machined, black anodised aluminium cheeks and Torlon® roller bearings. PA washer insulates stainless from aluminium to prevent corrosion. The shackle features a Ø 6 mm body and Ø 8 mm pin, a strong and lightweight combination. The swivel pin is hollow and chamfered to reduce weight. Acetal ball bearing stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 1500
- Break Load (Kg): 3000
- Weight (g): 274
- Rope Ø (mm): 12
- Mounting: 4xM6 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 60mm Flip Flop Block - Roller Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch