Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction. Technical Features BBB 60: Ø5 mm Derlin ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The Derlin version is a low weight alternative for moderate loads.
Technical Features of the BBB 60 HD (Heavy Duty): Ø5 mm stainless ball bearings and Ø60 mm Acetal sheave. Stainless steel ball bearing races. Acetal bearing cages to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Cheeks made of glass fibre reinforced composite. These blocks are available both with ball bearings in Delrin as well as stainless steel. The "Heavy Duty" version is capable of handling higher loads.
- S.W.L (Kg): 500
- Break Load (Kg): 1000
- Weight (g): 114
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Mounting: 3xM6 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 60mm Cheek Block, Heavy Duty - Ball Bearing
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633