A *Part Finished Seldén 505 Aluminium Mast. *Not cut to length from Gooseneck down.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus