A unrigged Seldén 470 Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633