A unrigged Seldén 470 Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Nub The Nub
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Marlow D2 Club
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml