A unrigged Seldén 420 Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom