A unrigged Seldén 420 Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Velocitek Shift
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633