A unrigged Seldén 420 Aluminium Mast.
All Seldén dinghy mast sections have been designed to give the best stiffness to weight ratio available in an alloy extrusion. Material, section shape and size, and wall thickness all have a major effect on both the static and dynamic bend characteristics of a tube. These details are studied in the design of every section and are carefully checked on every piece of spar tube used.
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs