A Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom.
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box