Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- Break Load (Kg): 250
1 document for Seldén 40mm with Ring/spring - Ball Bearing
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420