Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 48
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Tie On Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor