Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 200
- Break Load (Kg): 400
- Weight (g): 78
- Rope Ø (mm): 8 and 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Singles Linked Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box