Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 53
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Mounting: 2xM5 (not included)
1 document for Seldén 40mm Single Through Deck Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"