Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 55
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Single Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul