Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 60
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
- Shackle diameter: 4mm
1 document for Seldén 40mm Single/Becket/Swivel Block - Ball Bearing
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus