Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 50
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Sing/Becket/Strap Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633