Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Stainless steel ball bearing races, stainless steel ball bearings and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads. Acetal bearing cage to prevent ball-to-ball friction and to reduce weight. Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 50
- Rope Ø (mm): 10
1 document for Seldén 40mm Sing/Becket/Strap Block - Ball Bearing
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul